Check out our Sociability Matters groups below! Each group is designed to target specific areas of social communication to get your child confidently interacting with their peers and others. Read on to find out more!
1. Social Skills - SOCIAL MYSTERIES UNLOCKED
(Understanding Social Rules)
Our Social Mysteries Unlocked group will teach your child the skills needed to be able to:
2. Social Skills - CONNECTING CONFIDENTLY
Connecting Confidently is all about your child learning how to:
3. Social Skills - TAKING EMOTIONAL CONTROL
(Controlling Emotional Outbursts)
Our Taking Emotional Control group will teach your child the key skills they need to:
4. Social Skills - SOCIAL BUDDIES
(Having great conversations)
Social Buddies is the perfect group to help your child learn the skills needed to:
What you get:
1. Two hours of therapy with an experienced Speech Pathologist
2. Detailed information about your child’s progress and goals
3. An awesome pack of therapy materials
All this for only $129
New children to the clinic will need to attend a complimentary 30min session to ensure they are placed in the most appropriate group based on their strengths and areas for improvement.
Enter your details below to avoid your child missing out.
When are these groups running?
Wednesday 29th September, 10am-12pm
Thursday 23rd September, 10am- 12pm
Friday 24th September, 10am- 12pm
Wednesday 22nd September, 10am - 12pm